This is really a fun recipe using one of my favourite chocolate bars; when I was young only the original was available, we now have a choice! Change the recipe to suit your taste, i.e. the base if you prefer a biscuit crumb crust and perhaps using other kinds of Toblerone.
Cookie Crumb Crust
200 grams chocolate shortbread crumbs
50 grams unsalted butter – melted
300 grams Philadelphia cream cheese
200 grams double Cream
100 grams Toblerone milk
100 grams Toblerone dark
55 grams Toberlone white
- Mix the biscuit crumbs and melted butter, tip into a 20 cm springform cake tin and press down into the base, cover with clingfilm and chill while preparing the filling.
- Melt the Toblerone milk and dark in a heatproof bowl set over a saucepan containing about 3 cm of barely simmering water, ensuring the bowl does not come in contact with the water, when melted remove from the heat and stir until smooth.
- Mix the cheese until smooth, lightly whisk the cream until medium stiff peaks form, add to the cheese and gently mix until blended.
- Fold in the melted chocolate, transfer to the prepared tin.
- Cover and chill in the fridge for a minimum of two hours; preferably overnight.
- When ready to serve decorate with grated Toblerone dark.